Rafting in Aspropotamos III section. River Acheloos (Aspropotamos), central Pindus.
In order to have the total activity’s time for every route (from the moment of our meeting to the ready to return home time), add to the duration time in the river, 2.30’ hours for Aspropotamos I and 3.30’ hours for Aspropotamos II & III.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Activity Level Moderately Demanding
Min. age 17 years
Prices / Offers.
The activity’s price refers to individuals and small groups of up to 8-10 persons. For larger or much larger groups, the prices can be reduced, after our mutual agreement.
If you’re a group of at least 4 persons, normally you have the flexibility to book any activity at any time you choose. Otherwise – if you are less than 4 persons – you book within another group.
In the case of being less than the minimum of 4 persons, and still no other group available to join in your actual date and activity, then, in order to do the chosen activity, the sum of the minimum 4 persons has to be paid.
What is included in the price for the day-activities?
• Guiding by experienced – specialized guides / instructors.
• All the appropriate equipment necessary for the activity.
• Introductory beginners’ briefing.
• Picnic meal with seasonal traditional Greek dishes.
• Hot herbal drink and cookies during the activity.
• Local transfers on dirt road from the meeting point to the activity’s location and back.
The VAT is not included in the price.