Canyoning in Kakoskala Ic section – Kakoskala I canyon – Mt. Kissavos (Ossa).
Kakoskala Ic section – Mt. Kissavos (Ossa).
Start 730m – Finish 550m – Drop 150m.
It is the continuation of the two previous sections Ia & Ib, and the first of the three to be explored, certainly being a great surprise to us, for we did not expect such beauty in a very close range to “civilization” (it lays next door to our base).
It is ideal for adult beginners with its 7 abseils which range from 10m to 25m.
Actual canyoning time, 4.30’ to 5.00’ hours.
Min. age 15 years.
Price: 70.00€ p.p.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Activity Level Moderately Demanding
Min. age 12 - 13 years
Prices / Offers.
The activity’s price refers to individuals and small groups of up to 8-10 persons. For larger or much larger groups, the prices can be reduced after our mutual agreement.
If you’re a group of at least 4 persons, normally you have the flexibility to book any activity at any time you choose. Otherwise – if you are less than 4 persons – you book within another group.
In the case of being less than the minimum of 4 persons, and still no other group available to join in your actual date and activity, then, in order to do the chosen activity, the sum of the minimum 4 persons has to be paid.
What is included in the price for the day-activities?
• Guiding by experienced – specialized guides / instructors.
• All the appropriate equipment necessary for the activity.
• Introductory beginners’ briefing.
• Picnick meal with seasonal traditional Greek dishes.
• Hot herbal drink and cookies during the activity.
• Local transfers on dirt road from the meeting point to the activity’s location and back.
The VAT is not included in the price.