Canyoning in Gianoulas canyon – Mt. Kissavos (Ossa).
Giannoulas Canyon – Mt. Kissavos (Ossa).
Start 700m – Finish 460m – Drop 240m.
Meet in Karitsa. The canyon lays close and parallel to Kakoskala IIa, very similar and of the same scale, but with its own character and peculiarities.
It offers 7 abseils from 4m to 22m in very dense vegetation. Technically, it is ideal for beginners, but aesthetically it is ideal for everybody.
Min. age 11 – 12 years.
Duration of descent, 5.00’ to 6.30’ hours.
Price: 650.00 € p.p.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Activity Level Moderately Demanding
Min. age 11 - 12 years
Prices / Offers.
The activity’s price refers to individuals and small groups of up to 8-10 persons. For larger or much larger groups, the prices can be reduced after our mutual agreement.
If you’re a group of at least 4 persons, normally you have the flexibility to book any activity at any time you choose. Otherwise – if you are less than 4 persons – you book within another group.
In the case of being less than the minimum of 4 persons, and still no other group available to join in your actual date and activity, then, in order to do the chosen activity, the sum of the minimum 4 persons has to be paid.
What is included in the price for the day-activities?
• Guiding by experienced – specialized guides / instructors.
• All the appropriate equipment necessary for the activity.
• Introductory beginners’ briefing.
• Picnick meal with seasonal traditional Greek dishes.
• Hot herbal drink and cookies during the activity.
• Local transfers on dirt road from the meeting point to the activity’s location and back.
The VAT is not included in the price.